Have your say in what the new Euston Underpass is called. We’re running a competition to find a creative, catchy and modern name for it, with prizes including:
- 1st prize – a pair of Eurostar tickets to Paris
- 2nd prize – dinner for two at The Megaro Eatery
- 3d prize – a pair of tickets to Kings Place show
To enter get in contact with us with your name suggestion, name, age, occupation and link to the area.
You have time until the 4th of April.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter (King’s Cross & St Pancras Business Partnership Limited operating as Urban Partners) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom living, working or studying in the KX, Euston and St. Pancras areas.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Multiple entries from the same person are not allowed.
- The overall competition will run from 1st March to 4th April 2018. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- To enter, participants must email [email protected] with their suggested name for the Euston Underpass and the reason behind it; name; age; occupation and link to the area (maximum 50 words)
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Prize winners will be chosen ultimately by the Urban Partners Executive Committee. The Urban Partners Business Develivery Group will compile a shortlist that will be presented to TfL for their preferred option prior to the selection by the Urban Partners Executive Committee.
- Winners will be notified by email on/after 30 April 2018 and announced in Urban Partners Newsletter on/after 1 May.2018. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim their prizes within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick replacement winners.
- The Promoter will notify the winners and put them in direct contact with the businesses to arrange redemption.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final in respect of all matters to do with the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winners’ names will be available upon receipt of a request by email to the following address: [email protected] 28 days after the closing date.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. Information is being provided to Urban Partners only and not to any other party.
Individual Prize Terms and Conditions
Tickets are subject to availability, once booked they cannot be exchanged or refunded
Dinner for two at The Megaro Eatery up to the value of £100. Gratuities at your discretion. Valid seven days a week, seated between 6pm and 8pm. Voucher valid for three months from competition end.
One pair of tickets for any event that is part of Kings Place’s exciting Spring-Summer 2018 Season (Apr-Aug). Terms and conditions apply. Tickets subject to availability. Sold-out events, workshops, festival passes and other special offers are excluded.