One of four networking groups we run in the local area, the PA Network is for Personal Assistants working in King’s Cross, Euston & St Pancras businesses.
Originally launched in 2014, the Urban Partners PA Network comprises around 200 Personal Assistants who work at businesses in the local King’s Cross, Euston and St Pancras area.
The aim of the network is to help PAs use their collective power to experience the wide range of services and facilities the area has to offer (that they may have business requirements for).
The network creates an informal environment for PAs to meet, forge relationships, and explore the best the area has to offer, from bars, restaurants and hotels to conference, meeting and event spaces.
Previous events have included a breakfast at The Gilbert Scott, a champagne tasting at Searcys, and a Christmas get together at Rotunda bar & restaurant.
Key Objectives of the Network
- To create an engaged network of PAs working in King’s Cross, Euston & St Pancras businesses
- To hold a quarterly event for PAs to network and experience different venues within the area
- To help facilitate introductions and meetings between PAs and local businesses
The Urban Partners PA Network will host four events a year for PAs in the local area. These events will vary to suit everyone’s schedules and will include breakfasts, lunches, dinners and drinks evenings.
Each event will be held in a different venue within the area and will often include a tour so PAs can get a good overview on all the spaces and services on offer. In addition to seeing the spaces and enjoying food and drink options first hand, the event will often include a fun, socialable activity such as gin tasting, chocolate pairing or cupcake decorating.
Key Benefits for Members
- Meet and network with local PAs
- Experience the best the area has to offer for business needs including bars, restaurants and conference spaces.
- Attend exclusive events at local businesses
If you’re interested in joining the PA Network or hosting an event, please contact [email protected]