One of three networking groups we run in the local area, the PA Network is for Personal Assistants working in King’s Cross, Euston & St Pancras businesses which comprises over 200 Personal Assistants, Events Organisers and Office Managers. The aim of the network is to help PAs and Events Managers use their collective power to experience the wide range of services and facilities the area has to offer (that they may have business requirements for). The network creates an informal environment for everyone in the events industry to meet, forge relationships, and explore the best the area has to offer, from bars, restaurants and hotels to conference, meeting and event spaces.
- To create an engaged network of PAs, Events Organisers and Office Managers working in King’s Cross, Euston & St Pancras businesses
- To hold a quarterly event for the above audience to network and experience different venues within the area
- To help facilitate introductions and meetings between PAs and Events Organisers and local businesses
The Urban Partners PA Network hosts at least four events a year. These events vary to suit everyone’s schedules and include breakfasts, lunches, dinners and drinks evenings. Each event is held in a different venue within the area and will often include a tour for attendees to get a good overview on all the spaces and services on offer. Events will often include a fun, sociable activity such as gin tasting, chocolate pairing or cupcake decorating.
Key Benefits for Members
- Meet and network with local PAs, Events Organisers and Office Managers
- Experience the best the area has to offer for business needs including bars, restaurants and conference spaces.
- Attend exclusive events at local businesses
Due to the situation in which we find ourselves in, all events for the remainder of 2020 have been cancelled. Keep your eyes peeled for future events.
We’ve held a number of fantastic events including a morning yoga class and delicious breakfast at The Lighterman, Champagne School at Searcy’s Champagne Bar in St Pancras and chocolate truffle making with the Head Baker at Rotunda Bar & Restaurant.
Other events include a Q&A session with celebrity chef Marcus Wareing held at his restaurant The Gilbert Scott, wine and marshmallow making at Sourced Market St. Pancras and hand bouquet making at the London Flower School.
If you’re interested in joining the PA Network or hosting an event, please contact [email protected].