One of three networking groups we run in the local area, the PA Network is for Personal Assistants working in King’s Cross, Euston & St Pancras businesses.
Originally launched in 2014, the Urban Partners PA Network comprises over 200 Personal Assistants, Events Organisers and Office Managers who work at businesses in the local King’s Cross, Euston and St Pancras area. The aim of the network is to help PAs and Events Managers use their collective power to experience the wide range of services and facilities the area has to offer (that they may have business requirements for). The network creates an informal environment for everyone in the events industry to meet, forge relationships, and explore the best the area has to offer, from bars, restaurants and hotels to conference, meeting and event spaces.
Key Objectives of the Network
- To create an engaged network of PAs, Events Organisers and Office Managers working in King’s Cross, Euston & St Pancras businesses
- To hold a quarterly event for the above audience to network and experience different venues within the area
- To help facilitate introductions and meetings between PAs and Events Organisers and local businesses
The Urban Partners PA Network hosts at least four events a year. These events vary to suit everyone’s schedules and include breakfasts, lunches, dinners and drinks evenings.
Each event is held in a different venue within the area and will often include a tour for attendees to get a good overview on all the spaces and services on offer. Events will often include a fun, sociable activity such as gin tasting, chocolate pairing or cupcake decorating.
Key Benefits for Members
- Meet and network with local PAs, Events Organisers and Office Managers
- Experience the best the area has to offer for business needs including bars, restaurants and conference spaces.
- Attend exclusive events at local businesses
17 July 2019 – A morning yoga class and breakfast at The Lighterman
22 May 2019 – Champagne School at Searcy’s Champagne Bar in St Pancras
13 February 2019 – Chocolate truffle making with the Head Baker at Rotunda Bar & Restaurant
19 September 2018 – Exclusive Champagne School at Searcy’s Champagne Bar in St Pancras
17 July 2018 – A morning yoga class and breakfast with a view at The Lighterman
22 May 2018 – Wine and food tasting and marshmallow making at Sourced Market St. Pancras.
22 February 2018 – Hand bouquet making at London Flower School
If you’re interested in joining the PA Network or hosting an event, please contact [email protected].