Enter our competition and refer friends and family to have the chance to win one of the following amazing prizes:
1st prize – £150 HS1 voucher to celebrate their 150th anniversary
2nd prize – Two tickets to an event at Kings Place
3d prize – Two tickets to Lamb Dinner at Rotunda on 26th June 2018
4th prize – 3 x £10 vouchers for Benugo‘s cafes and restaurant
Compete is simple: all Urban Partners subscribers are being automatically entered into our competition! Anyone subscribed to UP Newsletter before March 2018 gets two entries, but don’t forget to refer friends and family for them to have a chance to win as well!
You have only one month time, winners will be announced in the April Newsletter.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter (King’s Cross & St Pancras Business Partnership Limited operating as Urban Partners) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The overall competition will run from 2nd to 30th March 2018. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Subscribers to the King’s Cross & St Pancras Business Partnership Limited operating as Urban Partners (‘UP’) website will automatically be entered into the competition.
- To subscribe to receive the UP Newsletters and to be automatically entered into UP competitions, participants must email [email protected] and ask to be added to the UP Newsletter database specifying their name, age, occupation and employer.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random by software, from all UP subscribers and anyone subscribed to UP Newsletter before March 2018 will be entered into the prize twice.
- Winners will be notified by email on/after March 31st and announced in the Urban Partners April Newsletter. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim their prizes within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick replacement winners.
- The Promoter will notify the winners by email or telephone (if possible) and put them in direct contact with the businesses to arrange redemption.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final in respect of all matters to do with the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winners’ names will be available upon receipt of a request by email to the following address: [email protected] 28 days after the closing date.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. Information is being provided to Urban Partners only and not to any other party.
Individual Prize Terms and Conditions
£150 Flex-e-card 12th months valid to be used in over fifty outlets in St. Pancras Station, click here to check specific T&C.
One pair of tickets for any event that is part of Kings Place’s exciting Spring-Summer 2018 Season (Apr-Aug). Terms and conditions apply. Tickets subject to availability. Sold-out events, workshops, festival passes and other special offers are excluded.
This Spring event is a highlight of the year. Hear talks from our farmer, butcher and chef before enjoying a five-course tasting menu showcasing the quality and flavour of our lamb and best of the spring season.
Two lucky winners will win tickets worth £49.50 each to the Spring Lamb Dinner & Showcase on 26th June, 6.30pm.
Prize includes: Talks, arrival drink and canapés, butchery demonstration and a five-course tasting menu.
Terms and conditions apply. Prize cannot be exchanged for monetary value or any other item.
3 x £10 vouchers 12th months valid to be used in any Benugo Restaurant and Cafe in the UK.