The Urban Partners HR Network comprises nearly 60 HR professionals, who work at businesses in the local King’s Cross, Euston and St Pancras area. Urban Partners collaborate with KX Recruit with the aim of holding quarterly events for HR and Recruitment staff to identify shared challenges (especially in the run up to Brexit) and to use their collective power to share best practice and expertise to find solutions to potential problems. The network also facilitates informal networking meet-ups hosted by different members to forge lasting relationships and opportunities for future development.
- To create an engaged network of HR Professionals working in King’s Cross, Euston & St Pancras businesses
- To hold quarterly events for HR professionals to network and share best practice
- To address relevant and current hot topics – apprenticeships, health and wellbeing in the workplace and Brexit
- To share common issues HR Departments experience and discussing ways to overcome these problems
Key Benefits for Members
- Meet and network with local HR Professionals
- Learn best practice from the best businesses the area has to offer
- Attend exclusive events in the local area
Due to the situation in which we find ourselves in, all events for the remainder of 2020 have been cancelled. Keep your eyes peeled for future events.
We’ve held a number of educational and informative events including a ‘Diversity and Inclusion In The Workplace’ masterclass with Bukola Garry, Diversity and Inclusion Manager at Havas UK and a presentation on ‘Mental Health in the Workplace’ with speakers including the Workplace Health Lead for Camden and Islington Council and experts from the charity Rethink Mental Illness.
Other events include Safety Net Workshops to educate parents and carers on keeping young people safe online and discussions around how HR/Recruitment professionals deal with the backlash of Brexit.
If you’re interested in joining the HR Network or would like to suggest new topics for the network to discuss, please contact [email protected]