One of the three networking groups we run in the local area, the #UPSocialMedia Network is for Social Media Managers working at businesses in King’s Cross, Euston & St Pancras.
Originally launched in 2018, the Urban Partners HR Network comprises nearly 60 HR Professionals, who work at businesses in the local King’s Cross, Euston and St Pancras area.
Urban Partners collaborate with KX Recruit with the aim of holding quarterly events for HR and Recruitment staff to identify shared challenges (especially in the run up to Brexit) and to use their collective power to share best practice and expertise to find solutions to potential problems. The network also facilitates informal networking meet-ups hosted by different members to forge lasting relationships and opportunities for future development.
Key Objectives of the Network
- To create an engaged network of HR Professionals working in King’s Cross, Euston & St Pancras businesses
- To hold quarterly events for HR professionals to network and share best practice
- To address relevant and current hot topics – apprenticeships, health and wellbeing in the workplace and Brexit
- To share common issues HR Departments experience and discussing ways to overcome these problems
Key Benefits for Members
- Meet and network with local HR Professionals
- Learn best practice from the best businesses the area has to offer
- Attend exclusive events in the local area
13 June 2019 – Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Tbc – How HR/Recruitment professionals deal with the backlash of Brexit
8 May 2019 – Safety Net Workshops for Parents and Carers
3 April 2019 – Follow up event on Mental Health in the Workplace
9 May 2018 – Launch of the Network with presentation on the new Apprenticeship Levy and support available from Camden and Islington Councils. Speakers included representatives from both Councils and Neil Weller from Troup Bywaters and Anders.
If you’re interested in joining the HR Network or would like to suggest new topics for the network to discuss, please contact [email protected]partners.london. To help us build our HR Network please refer this page to your colleagues.