One of four networking groups we run in the local area, the Hospitality Network is for restaurant, bar, floor managers and chefs working in King’s Cross, Euston & St Pancras hospitality businesses.
The Urban Partners Hospitality Network launched in 2017, to provide a forum for people working in hospitality businesses across the local area to meet, forge relationships, share insights on the local drinking and dining scene as well as discuss news from the wider hospitality industry and it’s impact on local businesses.
Key Objectives of the Network
- To create an engaged network of restaurant, bar, floor managers, waiting staff and chefs working in King’s Cross, Euston & St Pancras hospitality businesses (including bars, restaurants, pubs, cafes and hotels)
- To provide an opportunity for businesses to share current news and challenges
- To organise informative talks from influencers within the hospitality industry
The Urban Partners Hospitality Network hosts a quarterly Senior Leaders Meeting for general managers, head-chefs, sous-chefs, bar managers, restaurant managers and floor managers. This is the ideal opportunity to discuss news from the wider hospitality industry, it’s impact on local business and collaborative projects to address challenges faced by everyone e.g. Food Waste, Recycling, Recruitment and Business Rates.
The Urban Partners Hospitality Network also hosts a quarterly Employee Meet Up. This is a much more informal event, the chance to meet and network with fellow hospitality workers over free drinks and nibbles.
Key Benefits for Members
- Meet and network with peers from local hospitality businesses
- Gain knowledge from peers on the local scene (news/trends/insights)
- Collaborate to help promote the area as a great drinking and dining destination
- Attend exclusive events at local businesses
- Gain knowledge of the wider London bar/restaurant scene via guest speakers
If you’re interested in joining the Hospitality Network or hosting an event, please contact us on [email protected].