One of four networking groups we run in the local area, the Comms Network is for PR, Marketing and Communications staff working in King’s Cross, Euston & St Pancras businesses.
The Urban Partners Comms Network launched in 2017, to provide a forum for people working in PR, Communications and Marketing at businesses across the local area to meet, forge relationships, share news and insights from their respective businesses as well as gain knowledge from experts within the industry via Discussion Panels.
- To create an engaged network of PR, Communication and Marketing managers working at businesses in King’s Cross, Euston & St Pancras
- To hold a quarterly Discussion Panels showcasing with experts from the industry discussing familiar challenges
- To provide an opportunity for businesses to share current news and challenges and discuss potential ways of collaborating
The Urban Partners Comms Network will host four Discussion Panels a year attended by PR, Communications and Marketing Executives, Managers and Directors from businesses within the local area.
Each Panel Discussion will be held in a different venue within the area, giving members the opportunity to see other facilities within the area. After a welcome speech from both UP and the host partner, the 3 members of the discussion panel will be introduced and will talk for 10 minutes each on their chosen topic. The evening will end with drinks providing an opportunity to meet or catch up with other members.
Key Benefits for Members
- Meet and network with PR, Comms and Marketing teams from local businesses
- Gain knowledge from peers on industry issues (news/trends/insights)
- Collaborate and leverage power of the wider group to achieve individual goals
- Attend exclusive events at local businesses
- Gain knowledge from industry experts via Panel Discussions
If you’re interested in joining the Comms Network or hosting an event, please contact us on [email protected]